KK ID Terms of Service
Thank you for choosing the KK ID Service, which is an account management service provided by KKBOX Taiwan Co., Ltd. (“we,” “us,” or “our”) in accordance with this KK ID Terms of Service (the "Terms"). By using the KK ID service, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the Terms, all of which are part of the agreement between you and us. If you do not agree the Terms, please do not use the KK ID Service. If you are a minor, in addition to your compliance with the Terms, your parents (or guardians) must also read, understand and agree to comply with the Terms before you start using the KK ID Service. If you continue to use the KK ID Services and the related software after the Terms have been modified or amended, you and your parents (or guardians) are deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to the Terms modified or amended.
- KK ID Service means the Third-Party Platform account management service provided by us and integrates your usage information on each Third-Party Platform in order to assist the Third-Party Platform to accurately recommend and place advertisements to you. Once you have registered for the KK ID Service, you can use your KK ID Account to log in to the application/website operated by us, our affiliates or our partners (hereinafter referred to as the Third-Party Platform).
- KK ID Account means an account (along with a password) given to you by us after we have verified the personal information you have provided to us and completed the registration procedure. KK ID Members can use their KK ID Account and password to login to the Third-Party Platform.
- KK ID Member means a user who has registered a KK ID Account.
- Service Provider means an individual or a company that operates a Third-Party Platform which allows KK ID Members logins with their KK ID Accounts, and provides a service through such Third-Party Platform.
Member Responsibilities and Obligations
- The KK ID Account you have obtained is for your personal use only. You shall not distribute, reproduce, or allow a third party to use your KK ID Account. You are obligated to keep your KK ID Account and its password safe and secure. If you allow a third party to use your KK ID Account by your negligence or consent and such use causes damage to us, our affiliates, Service Providers or others, you will be held liable for any legal and/or other damages.
- You agree not to abuse, disrupt, interfere with, or cause interruption of the KK ID Service, and you do agree to abide by the Terms and each Third-Party Platform's terms of service and related terms, if any. We can suspend, limit or terminate your right to use the KK ID Service without notice if we become aware of any violations.
Service Provider Liability
- For Third-Party Platforms that support your login with your KK ID Account, we are only responsible for providing the login mechanism for the such Third-Party Platforms. We do not review, endorse or assume any responsibility for Third Party Platforms. If you do not trust the Third-Party Platform, please do not log in it with your KK ID Account. The Service Provider is fully liable for all services/products provided by them. The Service Provider of the service/product shall be responsible for any damages caused by the service/product to KK ID Members or any third party.
- In the event of any dispute arising out of your use of the services/products provided by a Service Provider (excluding us), you and the Service Provider shall be legally responsible for such dispute and we shall not be responsible for such dispute.
Limitation of Liability
- Any information, content, software or services provided by us through the KK ID Service are provided to you only “AS IS”. We do not warrant the format and content of KK ID Service in the event of Internet connection failure, delay or other relevant communication defect.
- Except where expressly prohibited by law, in no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including damages resulting from the use of, or inability to use, the KK ID Service, or any other direct or indirect damages.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The intellectual property rights in KK ID Service and each Third Party Platform, software, text file, code or company name are owned by us, our affiliates or Service Providers (including third party licensors). For the avoidance of dispute, all rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved by us.
Modification of the Terms and Termination and Change of KK ID Service
- We reserve the right to amend the Terms at any time. Once the amendment is posted on the KK ID official website, they will become effective and we will not notify KK ID Members separately. If you continue to use the KK ID Service even after we have revised the Terms, you will be deemed to have accepted the revised Terms.
- We may change the content of the KK ID Service and the permission to use it at any time, or suspend, or terminate the provision of the KK ID Service.