KKBOX Taiwan Co., Ltd. (KK ID Service Provider, hereinafter referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our”) takes the privacy of our members very seriously and complies with the relevant laws and regulations on the protection of privacy and personal information. The following is our privacy and personal information protection policy (the "Policy"), which explains what personal information we will collect, how we will use it and other important issues related to your privacy.
Collection of Personal Information
- When you register as a KK ID Member, you agree to our collection of your email address, nickname, name, gender, date of birth, mobile phone number, contact address and personal picture.
- When you register as a KK ID Member through a Facebook account, Apple ID, or other website or application ("Third-Party Platform") account, you agree that we collect identifiable personal information about you and other information that can be seen on or found through the Third-Party Platform account, including your name, personal picture, country, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, names of friends and their personal pictures and friends' networks. We will use such information in accordance with this Policy.
- When you use the KK ID Services, we may collect the following information:
1. Your usage information of the KK ID Service and Third-Party Platforms to which you log in using your KK ID Account, including, but not limited to, usage history, inquiry information, behavior and activity record (including, but not limited to, music, audiobooks, videos, etc., playout record and ticketing history for events such as concerts or exhibitions);
- In order to provide you with accurate and fast service, when you use KK ID Service, such as application of account changes, feedback or participation in marketing activities, you will be asked to provide your member account information or personal contact information.
Use of Personal Information
The information collected by us will be used for the following purposes:
2. The basic personal information you provide (such as your nickname or name) will be used to determine your KK ID membership status. The contact information you provide will be used for contact, notification of updates to KK ID Service and other member management and services.
3. To Integrate your usage data from Third-Party Platforms and use it to help Third-Party Platforms accurately recommend and deliver advertisements to you.
4. The information and technical data about your use of the KK ID Service will be used to improve the KK ID Service or to develop new services.
- We may share Aggregated Non-Personal Information with third parties. Aggregated Non-Personal Information means member information that is collected in groups. After being segmented, this information no longer reflects or points to a specific identifiable Member.
- Processing and use of information above may be performed by our affiliates or partners, or may perform those outside of Taiwan. We will not use that information for any other purpose unless there are local legal exceptions. We will not disclose personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the member, except when required to do so for the vital interests of the country or to cooperate with law enforcement agencies in investigations by law.
Autonomy of Personal Information
- You may inquire, copy or apply for changes to your personal information. If you are not the owner of such personal information or if we have not verified that, you may not request to inquire, copy, view or apply for changes to personal information and account services that do not belong to your account. If the application does not fall under the above circumstances, you should, if necessary, provide us with relevant personal information and written information so that we can assist in the processing of your application.
- We will store your personal information for the duration of your membership in the KK ID Service. You may request the use of your personal information be suspended or your personal information be deleted. However, once the use is suspended or information is deleted, you will no longer be able to use KK ID Service.
- Once you stop authorizing your KK ID Account to log on to a Third Party Platform, that Third Party Platform may still retain the information you provided when you logged on to that Third Party Platform with your KK ID Account.
- We reserves the right to refuse your request to change, delete, or alter your personal information when it interferes with the important interests of the country, the performance of legal duties, or the important interests of the collecting agency or a third party.
Security of Personal Information
- To protect your privacy, we provide the necessary technology and measures to protect your personal information.
- Please keep your personal information, KK ID Account and its password safe and secure to prevent leakage of your personal information. When you use the KK ID Service on your personal or public computer, please log out or close the software and browser to prevent your information from being stolen, if necessary.
- If you agree to the collection, processing or use of your personal information by a Third Party Platform, we shall not be liable for any consequential damages.
- You agree that the information provided and used by you when using the KK ID Service is legal and does not infringe on the rights of third parties, violate the agreements of third parties or involve any illegal acts. We will not be liable for any damages to any third party caused by your use of the KK ID Service, unless we are intentionally or grossly negligent.
Revision and Effectiveness of The Policy
- We will update the Policy from time to time and comply with local laws and regulations regarding the protection of privacy and personal information. When we make significant changes of the Policy, we will announce them on our official website.
- The Policy forms part of the Terms of KK ID Service. If you do not agree to any of the terms of this Policy or any modification of the changes, you should immediately discontinue using the KK ID Service.
- If you have any questions about the Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.